[Linkedin] [Google scholar] [Github]
- [09/2022] I joined Samsung Research America as a senior research scientist in multimodal machine learning.
- [11/2021] I joined DiDi Autonomous Driving!
- [10/2021] Our paper Natural Language Video Moment Localization Through Query-Controlled Temporal Convolution was accepted by WACV 2022!
- [05/2021] I defended my thesis!
- I am a Ph.D. student at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute in the Distributed and Multidimensional Computer Vision Lab, my advisor is Prof. Rich Radke.
- My current research involves multimodal deep learning for video understanding and human behavior analysis.
- [12/2017]I have a M.S. degree in Electrical Engineering from Columbia University, New York, NY.
- Contact: email@example.com